This meal plan is really flexible because you can use vegetables you already have on hand. Choose vegetables that are in season when shopping.
- You can use any combination of vegetables that you have on hand in Meals 1-4.
- If you have leftovers from the Quinoa Veggie Salad, you can add new spices to change the flavor when you eat it next time.
- Chop all veggies at the beginning of the week to save time later.
- Soups freeze well. You can freeze leftovers from Meal 1 and reheat them for lunch or dinner another day.
- Store leftovers in plastic or glass containers in the refrigerator and quickly reheat for lunches or dinners.