This recipe came from an SRO resident who wanted to make a common food pantry item healthier.
What You'll Need
- Cutting board
- skillet or rice cooker or microwave
Pour one can of condensed soup into your skillet with one can of water.
Add chopped vegetables.
Cook soup on medium until vegetables are tender.
Season to taste.
Use dried spices such as chili or garlic powder to add flavor without salt.
Rice Cooker Directions:
1. Put all ingredients in the cooker.
2. Set the "cook" for 1 cycle, or until vegetables are soft.
1. Put all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Heat on medium-high for 4–5 or until vegetables are soft. Stir once or twice during cooking.