Couscous cooks quickly, so it makes a quick and satisfying breakfast.
What You'll Need
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- skillet or saucepan or microwave-safe bowl/cup
- Wooden spoon
Use a skillet or saucepan to heat the milk.
Pour the hot milk over the couscous.
Add the other ingredients.
Cover and allow to sit for 5–10 minutes.
1. In a microwave-safe bowl or cup, heat milk for 2 minutes or until very, very hot.
2. Put couscous in another small bowl. Pour milk over couscous.
3. Sprinkle other ingredients over the couscous.
4. Cover quickly. Let sit 5–10 minutes or until milk is absorbed.