If you have never used soft tortillas for tacos, try this recipe. These are delicious any time of day!
What You'll Need
- Cutting board
- measuring cups and spoons
- Paper towel
Set skillet to medium-high heat and add oil or butter.
Heat tortillas in bottom of pan for about 1 minute. Remove and wrap in a paper towel.
Mix milk, pepper, and eggs with a fork in a bowl and then pour into warm skillet.
Heat until cooked through (not wet), stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Place filling in warmed tortillas with beans, cheese, and optional meat, and fold in half.
Top tacos with salsa or tomatoes.
1. Combine milk, pepper, and eggs in the bowl with a fork.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir.
3. Microwave for 1 more minute.
4. Place half the egg mixture on top of each tortilla.
5. Layer each with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1⁄4 cup beans, and meat if using.
6. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
7. Fold each tortilla in half around the fillings. Top with salsa or tomatoes and serve immediately.