￼This is another example of how versatile rice cookers can be!
What You'll Need
- measuring cups and spoons
- Large bowl
- skillet or rice cooker
- Cutting board
Put oil or butter in skillet and heat for a moment on medium-low.
In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Whisk eggs and milk, then stir in 1 tablespoon melted butter or oil, if using.
Spoon ¼ cup batter into the hot skillet.
Once pancake is bubbling and dry around the edges, flip it.
Cook for about 3 minutes more, or until the center of the pancake is completely dry.
Repeat until the batter is finished.
Rice Cooker Directions:
1. Grease a rice cooker with butter or oil.
2. Mix other ingredients well in a bowl.
3. Pour batter into the rice cooker.
4. Cook for 1–2 cycles, or until the cake is dry in the middle.
5. Remove dish from rice cooker and flip it onto a plate. The pancake should pop out.
6. Slice the pancake in 4 and serve.