Instead of soda, make this easy, refreshing drink.
What you'll need
Large wooden spoon
1 cup Cranberry-raspberry Juice
1.In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
2.Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher, discarding seeds.
3.Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- For more fruit flavor, increase juice or decrease seltzer water.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a large pitcher, prepare in a large bowl. Use a measuring cup or ladle to serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Sodium 20 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19 g||7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: