BBQ Turkey in Pepper Shells
These peppers will fire up your taste buds.
peeled and chopped
seeded and chopped
no salt added
drained and rinsed
What You'll Need
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Can opener
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- Medium skillet
- Spatula or spoon
- Large microwave safe dish with lid
- Large plate
- Brown ground turkey in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain excess fat.
- Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the whole bell peppers; simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the whole bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place in a microwave safe dish with a small amount of water.
- Cover and microwave bell peppers on high until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove peppers from dish and place on a large plate. Spoon turkey mixture into bell pepper shells and serve.
Cut this recipe in half to save money.
For more tips to save money while shopping, click here.
Nutrition Info and more
Serving size:Total calories:
4 gSaturated fat: