Yellow Cornmeal, White Cornmeal, Blue Cornmeal, Stone-ground Cornmeal, Polenta
A course flour, ground from dried corn to fine, medium, and coarse consistencies, but not as fine as wheat flour.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- You can easily cook cornmeal in the microwave to make hot cereal:
- Combine ½ cup of cornmeal with 2 cups of water and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Uncover and stir.
- Cover again and then microwave on HIGH for 1 more minute.
- Stir and allow to cool before eating.
Why It's Great
- B Vitamins helps our cells grow and stay healthy.
- Magnesium helps with muscle function and energy production.
- Iron is essential for red blood cells and muscles.