What You'll Need
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- skillet with lid or microwave
- Wooden spoon
Heat water over medium heat in a skillet until bubbles form. This takes about 3–5 minutes.
Stir in oats. Cover and lower heat to low.
Cook oats until thick, about 5 minutes. Lift lid and stir every minute or two.
Stir in milk and other ingredients.
Cook for 3–4 more minutes.
1. Mix oats and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Cook on high for 2–3 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Add other ingredients including milk.
4. Heat for 1 more minute or until done. [Timing might be different depending on the microwave.]