Hello, can I ask what my father should eat if he has low blood pressure while his glucose level is at 180?

Hi there,

In consideration of your father's current health conditions, it is best that he should consult his doctor and/or another licensed medical profesional. Your doctor can refer your father to a registered dietitian who will be able to work with your father more closely to discuss what specific foods can help him manage his blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
Eating a balanced diet of fresh, whole foods is a very important part of being healthy, but there are other things that are also important. Check out our Lifestyle pages for tips on general nutrition, physical activity and more! Here a few you may find helpful: 
Thanks for your question. I hope this helps!