These are comforting foods that will keep you warm on cold days!
- It's a good idea to check your slow cooker to make sure it's working properly.
- Check the electrical connection, lid for tightness of the seal, handles, and legs.
- Also, check the temperature of the food to make sure it is cooking your food to a safe temperature.
- Break up portions into multiple containers for storage and reheating.
- Label and date containers.
- Store some in the freezer to have a prepared meal to easily reheat at a later date.